Looking to sell my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSkoolxReasons

So i am in the process of getting a new place and need to sell my collection. I am going to list the prices here with bloodlines and post pics in a general photography thread later tonight/early tomorrow so you can see everything im selling.

1.)24mth old orange body blue bar ambilobe sired by Honcho from The Cham Co. $350+shipping OBO

2.)12mth old ambilobe male sired by Kaboom at screameleons. Fires up completely yellow with screaming blue bars. $350+shipping OBO

3.) 17mth old CH Male from Catherine Adams(Pardalisgirl here on the forums) Fires up with an orange/red/yellow body with turquoise bars. $400+shipping OBO

4.)13mth old male Ambilobe sired by lance lindgrens high red ambilobe. Green body with blueish purple bars at red but fires up completely yellow with red bars. $300+shipping OBO

5.) 3 7mth old ambilobe females sired by titan at kalidescope chameleons, ready to breed in the next 2 months. $150ea+shipping or $400+shipping for all three

6.) 2 7mth old virgin ambilobe females sired by zippey from Chams northwest. great for future breeding projects. $150ea+shipping

7.) 1 8mth old virgin female ambilobe sired by yellow wolf at chams northwest. She is in perfect health minus the fact she cannot shoot her tongue out more than an inch. She got it caught on a vine. Vet checked and said she is fine. She cup feeds like a starving hyena! :) $150+shipping

8.) 2 15mth old female ambilobes sired by chams northwests orange body blue bar renoir and the dam/s bloodline is seth from amazing blue reptiles. Both have been breed and produced clutches of 29 and 27 eggs respectivly.

9.) 19mth old female ambilobe sired by cowboy at the cham co. laid a clutch of 25 eggs last month. I recieved her with parasites and mouthrot from a forum member whom i will not mention but she is in good health now and eatch like a champ, probably a little overweight actually. $150+shipping

10.) WC female ambilobe that i recieved before she was sexually mature. She has eye problems that the vet said were harmless and every medication in the book could not clear up the bluges. They come and go but have never effected her negatively in any way. She has laid two clutchs for me one of 15 eggs and one of 9 eggs. Both were small clutches but the eggs were enourmous. one clutch hatched in 6 months and the other in 5 1/2. $150+shipping

11.) Last but not least are my two CB meller's obtained from Fluxlizard here on the forums. One is 9 inches stv and the other is 11inches stv. $350each plus shipping or $650+shipping if you buy both.

I regret to have to sell my whole collection but i am moving out of my current house and into and apartment and cannot have my chams. There is a 7 day health guarentee on all the animals. Group discounts available. Contact me on here or better yet via e-mail [email protected] Pics can be provided through e-mail of most of them. I just have to take pictures of certain ones that i only have older pictures of. Thanks for reading everybody. I want them to go to good homes.

-Justin

All prices are negotiable, these guys have to go ASAP unfortunately. Group discounts available, make me an offer. The worst i could say is no.

Thanks,
Justin Partyka

8.) 2 15mth old female ambilobes sired by chams northwests orange body blue bar renoir and the dam/s bloodline is seth from amazing blue reptiles. Both have been breed and produced clutches of 29 and 27 eggs respectivly.

If he wants to sell some...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom