looking for some chameleons

longtongue

everyone, i am looking for some nice friendly chameleons for a price of below £100 (prefrably male and/or baby)

if you can post a pic:)

thanks

,longtongue

chams are fairly expensive unless you want a veiled. over here veileds usually start off at $80 and panthers can range from $250 to $550 canadian

everyone, i am looking for some nice friendly chameleons for a price of below £100 (prefrably male and/or baby)

if you can post a pic:)

thanks

,longtongue

You can get veileds for that price in the UK.
If you were going for a panther however, best place to go is www.chameleoco.com as Laura and Jamie always have babies for a reasonable price. Panther crosses are usually under £100 but the pure locales are abit more expensive!

You can get Chamaeleo calyptratus or Furcifer pardalis for this price here in Europe very easy. Search at terraristik.com

thanks

thanks all of you i tried all those websites and i think i am going to get a yemen (veiled) chameleon for £313.93, £75 for the chameleon and £238.93 for the setup.so i might get a new friend!!!:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D!!!

,longtongue;)

but if you have a better deal and i would love to hear it!!!

Wow, veiled's cost only 25 euro here....thats about 30$. Panthers start off from 50 to 150 euro (70-170$ i think)
Chameleons are expensive in US!

Hahaha...good luck finding a "friendly" chameleon. They all have their own behaviors and you can't change it

Out of all my chams. only 2 are friendly. The 2 friendly ones instantly climb onto my arm when I open the enclosure doors. All the others puff up and hide behind things.

Back
Top Bottom