Zajlol

hey look what i made for my cham tell me what u think. camera pics 001.jpg

camera pics 002.jpg

camera pics 003.jpg

camera pics 004.jpg

camera pics 005.jpg

^^^ As long as there is plenty of grip on the entire thing and you're always around to learn to trust him on that. I think that is a pretty good contraption, wish mine came out that nice. Lol

What a amazing talent you have! Keep up the good work! I hope your cham will stay healthy and happy. Keep those colors bright!

Im sure it helps catching flies and other flying insects.. we leave our on plants on the table to clean up bugs ha.

It's my chinchilla but she won't do anything. But I'll make sure he docent go over there I'm thinking about moving the free ranging thing over a little more!

Just be careful. A friend of mine just lost her parrot to her rat while she was sitting right there. He wasn't anywhere near the rat cage and just looking away for less than a minute and he was on it. One bite to the trachea and it was too late. She was devastated. :( Animals react faster than we do. I wouldn't have thought a normally incredibly sweet, friendly rat would kill a parrot. I would move it farther away to be safe.

Just be careful. A friend of mine just lost her parrot to her rat while she was sitting right there. He wasn't anywhere near the rat cage and just looking away for less than a minute and he was on it. One bite to the trachea and it was too late. She was devastated. :( Animals react faster than we do. I wouldn't have thought a normally incredibly sweet, friendly rat would kill a parrot. I would move it farther away to be safe.

Oh that sucks! I'll Move it 4 sure now!

Back
Top Bottom