Locale identification...

Jerm

Avid Member
I have someone asking my opinion on a locale and I wanted to get some opinions of members.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 185
I think those bars are more red than you guys think. I would say East coaster for sure. I have seen quite a few red bar Ambilobe young adults look like that.

See ya,

Todd

I'm with Todd. I have a 6 mo old ambilobe who's "red bars" go purple for most of the day. If those bars go real red I'd say ambilobe. If the go blue I say ambanja. But they look to be on the red side from those pics.... So my vote is ambilobe.

He doesn't have the Ambanja nose... so im not thinking its ambanja

im guessing RB Ambilobe or perhaps Diego Suarez. That or a mix.

Beautiful animal regardless though.

I thought Diego Suarez also but the guy says that he picked him up at the Orlando Repticon. I had a table at that show so I narrowed down who he got it from and told him to call and ask. His response is a red bar ambilobe.

I'd go non-pure blood Diego or Joffreville. More likely Diego cross, but Joff's have that blood red/green colouration! I haven't seen them with Y's (not seen many to be fair!)

nah he doesnt have a rostral like an ambanja ambanjas have a snout while ambilobes have a beak and that looks a bit like a beak i vote ambilobe

Back
Top Bottom