LLReptile vs FLChams for a Baby Male Veiled Chameleon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
flchams breeds there own so you get them straight from the source. i think but am not 100% sure that lll reptile is supplied with theres. i have never bought a veiled from either but i have bought a female nosy be from lll reptile and see is great. shipping will more than likely be cheaper with flchams because the are from florida witch is closer to you. lll repital is from socal

I ordered my baby male veiled from flchams. Everything went well with my transaction, and I also know what the sire of the baby looks like (Newton). Lll doesn't show you the parents because they don't breed them.

Don't overlook Chamalot Chameleon's down in Fla. Another breeder on this forum, I have never bought from them myself (yet) but I see they have veiled also.

Sorry I am drawn to their available twister's, and keep clicking their webpage. I will most likely get one of them if still avail in a cpl weeks but atm waiting on a baby panther to arrive for the wife's birthday present and want to get it settled in before I start on another setup. lol

FL chams probably is the breeder. LLL Reptile is a middle man, BUT I have had only excellent transactions with LLL reptile. You are in a good situation, either one will bring you satisfaction with high quality.

FL Chams is the breeder plus they are closer to you so the animal has fewer miles to travel. Both of those seem like positives to me.

i got my male from flcham and he is great :)

just watch the mail carriers. they dont seem to understand that "live animal" and "keep out of cold" means just what it says. we had to drive to UPS and have them bring the truck back to the building so we could get the cham because it wasnt going to be delivered for 3 hours and he was sitting in the back of the truck, and it was the beginning of february in PA. there was snow.... so its best to have pick up order in my opinion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom