Little Kirby

Sweetcorn

Took some updated pics of Kirby today after celebrating him taking his first food (silkies) from my hand. As it was a sunny day we spent an hour or two soaking up the rare sunshine again.

Kirby01-2.jpg

Kirby02-2.jpg

Kirby03-1.jpg

Kirby04-1.jpg

Kirby05.jpg

Awwww! Kirby is so cute, Netty! I remember when Amy was that small - they are just far too cute! They do so enjoy the sunshine don't they?! Amy loves it outside but Tommy isn't so sure.

He's so adorable! He's going to be one handsome guy already showing those blues on his chin. Keep up the good work with him.

Awwww! Kirby is so cute, Netty! I remember when Amy was that small - they are just far too cute! They do so enjoy the sunshine don't they?! Amy loves it outside but Tommy isn't so sure.

Thanks Tiff. I can't imagine him as a big boy at all. He really does enjoy being outside and moves around to take advantage of the rays. Plus it's nice to have the company of my little buddy :)

He's so adorable! He's going to be one handsome guy already showing those blues on his chin. Keep up the good work with him.

Thanks Jann.....it's nice to see a bit of colour appearing on him although part of me would like him to stay little :)

I can't imagine Tommy as being that small ever - I got him when he was 2 so I missed out on watching him blossom into a big boy! Amy got her adult colours at around 6 months - how old is Kirby now?

Such a shame you missed out on seeing Tommy grow but you got youself a handsome chap. Kirby is 4 months and 1 week today. I can't believe I've only had him a month....it seems like he's been here for much longer!!

Back
Top Bottom