Leo's spring time color progression! ***pic heavy***

radstusky

Avid Member
Leo my sambava has changed so much in the last couple of months, I just wanted to show the changes here. He's 18 months old, so perhaps we are only starting to see his full adult colors now, I'm not really sure. I'm sure that finally getting some time outside has made a big difference too, and he just shed this past week.

Here is is back in March:
100_4456.jpg

And April:
100_4495.jpg

Early May: (first real sunshine, and he started showing that yellow patch!)
100_4634.jpg

100_4628.jpg

Last week:
100_4677.jpg

This week shedding:
100_4690.jpg

And finally today!
100_4715.jpg

100_4704.jpg

100_4731.jpg

I hope he keeps on along this trend!

Stuart, he is looking more like his brother now! lol For those of you who don't know, Leo is my Romeo's brother from the same clutch! They were sired by Poncho at Kammerflage and we got the last of the babies as Poncho is retired!!! There is quite a difference in the coloration from the past few months. I swear the natural sun has much to do with it. Looking good!!!

Thanks for your comments! Carol you're so right, the sun does make a big difference, I should move back to Florida!

I love the change in colors, I guess that's one of the reasons we all like chameleons. :)

Take advantage of that sun in Boston while you can :) .. I grew up out that way..

Excellent pictures and fantastic colors... Keep this thread updated over time as I would love to see his progression...He's awesome.. Thanks for Sharing..

Back
Top Bottom