Lenny and Pat sitting in a tree....

I put Pat into Lenny's range this morning. Lenny doesn't seem to mind him too much but Pat is ALWAYS on his guard. I think he has a Napoleon complex :D.

I put Pat on a branch away from Lenny and he went right over to her basking area and climbed up some light branches to get some 'sun'. He was pretty 'cold' when I took him out of his cage because the misting system had just gone off for the morning mist.

IMG_9883.jpg

IMG_9884.jpg

IMG_9885.jpg

Lenny got more spots after noticing the camera...

IMG_9886.jpg

IMG_9887.jpg

IMG_9888.jpg

Awesome! Pat the CB is looking Very impressive. What is the cause for so many WC Melleri to lose their horn? I think that single horn is so cool!

Awesome! Pat the CB is looking Very impressive. What is the cause for so many WC Melleri to lose their horn? I think that single horn is so cool!

WC's lose it in transit because the cage/sack they are in is so small. It either breaks off or rubs off....

Pat's horn sticks up like a snotty bitch.... :p:D Little Chris's horn is straight as an arrow. I think Pat's is bent up because he likes to poke the screen thinking he can get out and hang with Henry in his range.... This is why I took him out this morning. He was climbing around on the screen... so I figured I'd let him hang out in Lenny's range and let them get some alone time.

I need a larger cage for Pat :eek:

Dang! I was hoping for Melleri kissing pics. lol

You have some amazing specimens.

If I ever get another large cham, I think Ill get a melleri. They seems really laid back.

BB..it's like night and day compared to Veilds. One of the reason they attracted me so much.

Rostrum punch!

I wish I had the camera with me later this afternoon....

I put Pat with Lenny again and this time she wasn't taking Pat's crap.... He tried to climb up on those branches again and she turned around, flapped her lobes... he fired up and got mad and they did that stand off shake/walk/push with one another. Lenny turned over the side of the vine... then came up next to lenny and pushed him with her rostrum and went back over the side again. he stood over her, mouth WIDE open showing his tongue and lobes raised. she popped back up again and said "what did the hand say to the face?! SLAP!' and pushed his head with her foot... he turned around and she chased him off her basking branch while giving him one more rostrum punch on his side. he hurried off for a few minutes and came back LOL.... she was positioned to push him away again so I took him back to his cage. :D

I think I will hang a second basking lamp tomorrow and watch them interact some more. She wasn't too rough with him... just 'who the F*** do you think you are?! that is MY basking spot!'. I think she is jealous he can get up there. He is small enough to get up there........ she tries but is too heavy and the branches just fold over. :rolleyes:

I wish I had the camera with me later this afternoon....

I put Pat with Lenny again and this time she wasn't taking Pat's crap.... He tried to climb up on those branches again and she turned around, flapped her lobes... he fired up and got mad and they did that stand off shake/walk/push with one another. Lenny turned over the side of the vine... then came up next to lenny and pushed him with her rostrum and went back over the side again. he stood over her, mouth WIDE open showing his tongue and lobes raised. she popped back up again and said "what did the hand say to the face?! SLAP!' and pushed his head with her foot... he turned around and she chased him off her basking branch while giving him one more rostrum punch on his side. he hurried off for a few minutes and came back LOL.... she was positioned to push him away again so I took him back to his cage. :D

I think I will hang a second basking lamp tomorrow and watch them interact some more. She wasn't too rough with him... just 'who the F*** do you think you are?! that is MY basking spot!'. I think she is jealous he can get up there. He is small enough to get up there........ she tries but is too heavy and the branches just fold over. :rolleyes:

Ah, a fine Melleri discourse.

How are Lenny's eggs looking?

Back
Top Bottom