Lenny and Chris

I do not know if they are a couple.... I do know Lenny is female and that the two of them get along, or so it seems. :eek:

Here are some pics of them hanging out.....

IMG_0599.jpg

Lenny doesn't like the camera... so the mild gaping and spotting are directed at me... taking pics of them.

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

'uh.. ok ... sorry for walking on you'

IMG_0512.jpg

Sleeping...

IMG_0653.jpg

My GF took this pic with her phone.... lol like I said... lenny makes faces for the camera. :D

IMG00168.jpg

Nice pictures Kevin. Its almost like Lenny knows to make a pose for the pictures. Like a Chameleon Model. :D:p

-Clemonde

I love the pic of them sleeping - it's great to see chams that tolerate each other for a change!:rolleyes: The last pic is way too funny! :D

haha love every pic! especially the one where theyre asleep!

The last pic is my fav tho, shows Lenny literally posing! look how her arms are positioned! LOL

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for the photos and updates on these guys.I haven't had a free second to take many photos of our melleri lately. Heck, I still have some photo's from Chris's house from a few weeks ago that I need to post.

From the physical characteristics, I believe it's safe to say that Chris is a boy and they're getting along beautifully. ;-)

Luis

Kevin that last picture is priceless! You really need to submit that to the photo contest. I love your mellers,:)

Awesome Mellers!! Love the sleeping picture. I finally caught my two sleeping close together a few nights ago. I was tickled pink!

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for the photos and updates on these guys.I haven't had a free second to take many photos of our melleri lately. Heck, I still have some photo's from Chris's house from a few weeks ago that I need to post.

From the physical characteristics, I believe it's safe to say that Chris is a boy and they're getting along beautifully. ;-)

Luis

What makes ya think Chris is a male?

Absolutely class pics!!WOW,that is one BIG cham,the size difference is huge!!!:D

Chris (the little guy) is a bit of a runt.... He is 140ish grams right now... I think..... Need to weigh him again. Just the other day Lenny was 403g. She is egging up right now so she is a big porky. She is about 20' total length. Chris is a bit stumpy.... He had bad cricket bites when little and we had to remve part of his tail.... his STV length is prolly 6-7" I think... I haven't measured him in a while.

These pictures are so cute! :D
How old are they by the way? - they look like a dwarf and giant :)

haha yeah it is kinda funny watching chris walk around on Lenny's back. He seems like a baby when you compare size. She just lets him do whatever. he is about 1.5 years old. I don't kno how old Lenny is, she is WC. My guess is that she is going on three years maybe? She is young though (relatively speaking) Chris is from Mike Monge at FLChams. Most of the CH melleri you see currently are from the clutches he had two years ago. (I am not saying he has had the only ones... but the people on this forum with CH seem to be from him) And if Lenny isn't heppy with Chris then she'll knock him out of the tree with a couple rostrum punches :eek: But they don't seem to have much issue with eachother. I can't wait to get the chams all moved into the new free range I am building The space should be close to 5.5-6' tall, 3' deep and in the shape of an L.... being 9'one way and 6' the other way. I have two 3x6 racks making the range... so one butts into the side of the other making an 'L'

Back
Top Bottom