Lambeau the Quadricornis

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Here are some updated shots of my little Quadricornis I got from Josh back in June. I believe he is around 5 months old now... and weighs about 4.5 grams at the moment.

Thanks to Robby for bringing over his DSLR so I could actually get some decent pics.

Hope You Enjoy!

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Thanks,

~Joe

Wow Joe-he is so cute! Great pictures. I love how delicate his little feet look, they are so long and slender. And those little horn buds! Thanks for the update!

Here are some updated shots of my little Quadricornis I got from Josh back in June. I believe he is around 5 months old now... and weighs about 4.5 grams at the moment.

Thanks,

~Joe

Joe you do have a really cute little guy, but Josh did send the cutest one to me.:D My little guy is my avatar. I also have quad eggs from a wc quad I got from Elisa.

BTW I just bought one of Lombardi's brothers from Rachel, in St Louis for my sister. You and I are almost family.;)

the first picture looks majestic like something out of a Dungeons and Dragons book. Amazing pix and he looks amazing as well.

Thanks All! He really is an adorable little cham.

@Fabian- Hopefully Robbie can come on and give you lens info... But I believe the camera was a Canon Rebel XTI. I need to start investing in my own DSLR gear... I have waited long enough but the question always comes to... Cams or Chams?

@Hallenhe- I agree!!! I was talking about it a few weeks back how IMO Quadricornis have something about their eyes that seems so majestic.

Thanks Everyone!
~Joe

Joe,

It is so great to see him finally, I know you havn't taken some photos of him in a while. I love going on to the forum and seeing pics of our little guys and their adventures in their new homes. We really need someone to come to our house with a good camera too to take some photos of the two we kept, our camera just doesn't focus in enough to get the detail of the little guys.

Great name, we still havn't named ours and are having a difficult time naming any of our quads really... maybe we should post some pics and have members here name them.. :D

Glad to see the little guy is doing so well.. he now has 3 siblings in Florida (Chris Anderson and Lue), 1 in Montana.. hmmmm maybe Laurie.. and 3 more in Southern CA, we kept two and then Bruno from Oceanside LLL has one too... can't wait to see them all grown up!

Michelle

hey just readin up and caught this they turned out nice joe wheres the rest of the pics? lol the camera is a rebel xti the lens was 18-55mm and iono what settings he had it on but they look good should see the others...

Good luck with your egg Royden. Would be great to see you with a Quad... We would be in for some great eye candy!

Fabulous Pictures Joe :)

Wow those are some great shots Joe. I'm very jealous of people who can take photos like that. I can't. Where did you get the name Lambeau. It's a great name. It sounds fitting too. What a cutie!

Here are a couple more that I had...

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

@Catherine- Thanks!:) The name Lambeau actually comes from the same inspiration as Lombardi... Packers Baby!!! I'm a huge Green Bay fan. Curly Lambeau was the founder of the Green Bay Packers. The stadium they play in is also called "Lambeau Field". Vince Lombardi was the legendary Hall of Fame coach for the Packers back in their glory days. He is so respected in the NFL still that the trophy you get when you win the Superbowl is called "The Lombardi Trophy". :):cool:

GO PACK!!! I am so happy football season is back.

Back
Top Bottom