Just made my day.

Sweetcorn

I've had my young Veiled Kirby for a month now. He's never overly keen on me entering his home to feed/spray/clean and no way would take any food from me. So last week I ordered some small silkworms which arrived today.

Eagerly rushed upstairs to see how he would react to this new delicacy and he took 2 straight off :D I could have danced but didn't want to scare him off after this break through LOL

That's great new! Silkworms are an excellent feeder. How's that little man doing? Any new pictures?

:D Oh Netty! I remember that feeling so well! I wanted to shout and scream and jump around the room when Amy took her first food from me! Congrats, it's the best feeling ever!:D Now you have found his weakness for edible bribery!

This same thing happened to me with my new BB Ambilobe! It's the second day I had him, I didn't want to try yesterday because of his new habitat. Thought I'd try with some silkies today and he came and approached my hand! Great feeling!

Thanks everyone.

That's great new! Silkworms are an excellent feeder. How's that little man doing? Any new pictures?

The little man is doing great thanks Jann. Weighed him today and he's gained 4g in 3 weeks. Took some more pics today and just about to pop them in the photo section :)

:D Oh Netty! I remember that feeling so well! I wanted to shout and scream and jump around the room when Amy took her first food from me! Congrats, it's the best feeling ever!:D Now you have found his weakness for edible bribery!

Thanks Tiff....I bet you did too lol I'm just so pleased and totally gobsmacked when he took them.

This same thing happened to me with my new BB Ambilobe! It's the second day I had him, I didn't want to try yesterday because of his new habitat. Thought I'd try with some silkies today and he came and approached my hand! Great feeling!

It's such a buzz isn't it when they take food from you. Seems like silkies is the way to go :)

Back
Top Bottom