Just got my 1st!

Kenidi

Went to the expo today and came back with my first! I had been planning this for a while, so I was super excited! I picked up this cutie and named him Inka Bink or inky for short lol.

He is a male 7month old Ambanja panther cham with lots of blue, some very pretty bars, and red speckles down his spine, to his tail. I can wait to see what he grows up to be! Please excuse my horrid phone camera!

Attachments

• inkabink.jpg
    inkabink.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 132
the seattle metro expo. the husband ended up bringing home a blue tounged skink as well lol

nice...i was at the raleigh expo earlier today and they only had a few baby panthers...the only ones they had over 3 months old were some adult jacksons...i actually am about to get a 7ish month old ambanja male sometime soon...i hope he shows nice colors like your guy

Yeah there were a lot of 6-9 month old panther crosses at the expo but this guy was the last pure local one they had, and he has a great personality. I'm glad I went with him instead of a cross. I'm sure urs will be gorgeous too!

bloodline? like who is daddy is? lol. I don't remember the name, but he was there too. he has some nice colors! i will have to find the piece of paper it was written on and let ya know!

Congrats he looks good (tho we demand more pics!), they are amazing I'm sure he will bring you much joy.

bloodline? like who is daddy is? lol. I don't remember the name, but he was there too. he has some nice colors! i will have to find the piece of paper it was written on and let ya know!

haha yeah bloodlines would consist of your baby's daddy, also your baby's momma's daddy if you had that info...hes gonna be a stunner though

I will definitely post pics! I keep finding my camera and then re-losing it again lol. Once I find it and he gets a little more used to me I will definitely take some better quality pics.

I can't seem to find my paperwork on him that would tell me the baby daddy (it must have eloped with my camera:(), but i know both the mom and dad were at the expo. The mom was a cool almost baby blue and pink, and the baby daddy looked like a rainbow on crack... so I hope this guy get some pretty pretty color.

I wanted to go to the seatle expo so bad but i'm going to save me some cash and go to the one in portland and see if i can score me some nosy be's or mitsio's!!!

august 8th i believe!!! if you google reptile shows in portland oregon the link will come up its pdxreptilesomething i can't waite for it.

Oh yeah I found the site... looks like Aug 13th. Deffinitely would like to go, but I think I may be moving before then. We will see!

Back
Top Bottom