Jungle Apartment / Cham villa!!

So I think I have gone off the deep end a lil bit...

I have two chams as pictured and both of them free range and will walk across my floor to hang out occassionaly or switch plants, so I built a bamboo highway for them to travel as they please

*Still a work in progress, but the structure is built, I'm going to attach quite a bit of foliage and have it drape down the wall from the poles and weave inbetween photo frames i'm putting up

I even bought a shag green rug that looks like grass.

I have two rooms in my NYC apartment, one is my bedroom, and the other is my living room / chams villa

photo14z.jpg

photo11xp.jpg

photo17f.jpg

photo13am.jpg

photo10hl.jpg

photo15i.jpg

photo10rl.jpg

photo12eg.jpg

thanks, a lot of work still needed, but eventually it will look as if the entire wall is grass, very excited, but alot of money

if anyone has a place to get fake vines in bulk for cheap let me know

qualitysilks.com is the place i've been buying

You my friend are a true cham person.:D Once you get them all you can do in provide for them and love them, you have that going and it looks great.

Thank you laurie, yeah once you get one your like, well how can I make him as healthy and happy as possible, then when you do you want another, then you want them to be able to see eachother or go to their own spot if they want.... I think this gives them the option

I just think it's awesome that you can have one of the most colorful creatures on earth, and it will never make a sound or beg for attention or for you food... it just lives in happiness and pays attention to everything around it.. beautiful existence. So i try to give them what they need to thrive.

Back
Top Bottom