JJ's pajama colors

KingJulien

Here's my little guy JJ. I wanted to call him KingJulien, but hubbster thought that sounded silly. So now he's just JJ for Jake Jr. I think that's a good enough name. He's 7 months old now. I just love his sleepy colors. :D Sorry I woke you, JJ!

Attachments

• Sept23 011.jpg
    Sept23 011.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 110
I love the way they curl into a little ball and almost hug the branch, mine does the same thing when he sleeps, his colors are not nearly that vibrant yet but hes young.

I love the way they curl into a little ball and almost hug the branch, mine does the same thing when he sleeps, his colors are not nearly that vibrant yet but hes young.

I know what you mean! It's like they are curling up with a blanket. He has artificial perches that he uses for basking, but I notice he always prefers the natural plants for sleeping. It must feel more cozy for him. :) It's so exciting watching colors come in. I can't wait to see how JJ changes over time. I try to choose one or two photos a month to show his colors, so I can compare over time. I will post them when I have several months so we can see the changes.

Back
Top Bottom