Itchy mess!

maxttu

Fenix doing his thing. Poor guy is shedding in stages. Hopefully he'll be through by tomorrow! :)

du8etyny.jpg

a7atu3eq.jpg

arepe9yn.jpg

pe5yvequ.jpg

e8uny5uq.jpg

yjyjera4.jpg

gadygepu.jpg

yzu9yze4.jpg

ysyjane5.jpg

9e6aqagu.jpg

my8u5yjy.jpg

Ha, he's growing up again :) At least they don't seem so uncomfortable when they shed in stages, he's getting used to it now........My Rinty is most way through a shed he's been doing for about a week now :)

Yeah, I could have sworn that he shed his tail over a week ago! I just presumed that he was done. I knew his head looked all dull and was ready to shed, but who knows... Git r dun, son! :D

Isn't it funny how fast a shed can show up.I can look at mine and then bam half a hr. later their in full blown shed mode.Then they look at you like come on get over here and give me a hand:D

Isn't it funny how fast a shed can show up.I can look at mine and then bam half a hr. later their in full blown shed mode.Then they look at you like come on get over here and give me a hand:D

Lol. I probably misted him 6 times throughout the day!

I took him outside to poop and the lil punk didn't do his bidness until I put him back in his cage! Very inconsiderate! :)

I see you let the boy out to play with the truck again huh? :D He's still a very handsome guy even with the rolled up sleeves!

Love it when they ROAR!!! Lol nice pics...

Thanks! You know, in the 3 months that I've had him, I've never seen him yawn or open up like this. My banja, Walker, yawns every morning. He's a lil cutie when he puffs up and sticks his chin out! :)

Sweet! great pics :D
Your little guy looks about the same age as Squee, 8 months!?

I feel so bad for them when they have sheets of shed skin around their eye orbits and they rub it on a rough branch , makes me cringe to see that :eek:

Sweet! great pics :D
Your little guy looks about the same age as Squee, 8 months!?

I feel so bad for them when they have sheets of shed skin around their eye orbits and they rub it on a rough branch , makes me cringe to see that :eek:

Nah, he's right at 5 1/2 months! :eek: yeah, I hate to see them rubbing their eyes, but you do whatcha gotta do! :)

Finally picked his best suit! I like what I'm seeing so far with this young one! :)

e7yzupyz.jpg

u5a6u3em.jpg

vu7ususu.jpg

ypehyje5.jpg

evuhevu4.jpg

3ytarury.jpg

ehenebes.jpg

sa6yta6u.jpg

ynamaryq.jpg

de6y9apy.jpg

Not our best work, but we were under low-light conditions, so... Voila!

Max you need to learn that sometimes you have to make sacrifices for your chams. That would have gone so much quicker if you had just let him sit on your head in the shower each time you went in. Yes it would mean giving up shampoo and soap, but we are talking out out chams.

Max you need to learn that sometimes you have to make sacrifices for your chams. That would have gone so much quicker if you had just let him sit on your head in the shower each time you went in. Yes it would mean giving up shampoo and soap, but we are talking out out chams.

I hear ya, but, uhhhhhh, NO! He's a big boy now! He can wash his own self! ;)

Back
Top Bottom