is he aggressive :)

harry7890

there is a chameleon at my work placement i am interested in , i was going to wait till the IHS show at the dome in Doncaster but i find him cute :)

i went to catch him so i could move him into another tank wile he was cleaned out to have fresh substrate and cleaner logs and things, he hissed and he attempted biting me.

is this a normal temperament or is he agressive :) he is male btw :) ha

he spends most of his time hiding also . mind you i would with a load of ugly people staring at him ha

he is probably totally stressed from all the people. And to answer your question, yes they tend to be more unfriendly then friendly so to speak. If you get one from a baby you can work with it, but even then sometimes they just do not want to be held or bothered with.

he is probably totally stressed from all the people. And to answer your question, yes they tend to be more unfriendly then friendly so to speak. If you get one from a baby you can work with it, but even then sometimes they just do not want to be held or bothered with.

ah ok , cheers for that :)

How funny I was thinking about that today when I went to petsmart. I wonder how they feel with these huge faces staring at them all day and children tapping on the glass.

Back
Top Bottom