Introducing... Trillian :)

Echoezra

Established Member
Ok so for anyone who didn't see Hoj's "Visiting Chams" thread a while back, here is the official introduction to my new little girl, Trillian.
She is the destined girlfriend for Zaphod, my mitsio.
Hubby was teasing me today about "the poor girl doesn't get to choose, it's an arranged marriage?" Lol.

Anyways,
I'm in love. :)
She's just beautiful. And so sweet. :)

I really hope I don't screw anything up.

I know, shut up and give us the pictures. ;)

Ok, here ya go, how's she look?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331882194.374905.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331882194.374905.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 164
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331882246.636546.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331882246.636546.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 123
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331882516.283798.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331882516.283798.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 120
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331882549.553299.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331882549.553299.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: Hoj
She's beautiful. :) I'm so jealous, I love mitsios! I can't wait to get my guy and then his girlfriend, its killinh me to wait for them actually.

oh there she is :) i miss her... such a sweet lil girl. i know you will take good care of her.. and so happy she has a mitsio bf.
it was nice meeting you and your son, hope we can get together again one day
did she eat her worms i sent home? ;)

oh there she is :) i miss her... such a sweet lil girl. i know you will take good care of her.. and so happy she has a mitsio bf.
it was nice meeting you and your son, hope we can get together again one day
did she eat her worms i sent home? ;)

You too! :)
For sure!
And yes she did eat the worms, right from my hand. thank you. :)
Got this week's batch today so more coming, she gets bonus worms this week! :)
Boy's seem to be digging repashy-flavored crickets, too.
I wasn't going to handle her so soon, but it was so warm and sunny, and for about a half hour there was NO breeze in my yard (that Never happens!) so I couldn't resist taking her out for some real sun. I figured it had to be therapeutic enough to offset against the stress of moving.
So those sunshiney pictures of her are your birthday present. Lol.

It was a nice drive actually. Kept seeming like it would be a terrible long ordeal when the weather was still crappy, but since it was a nice sunny day and in my comfy new car, it was a pleasure to drive. :) - will definitely do it again soon.
Now that the breeding dream is actually possibly at hand, my brain's a-storming with future possibilities and plans and kooky kameleon kapers... Lol. I'm sure that will probably involve us crossing paths again too somehow. I hope so anyway. :)
And of course I'll have to finally make it to an expo soon as well, and that'll put me up in your neck of the woods again too.

She's beautiful. :) I'm so jealous, I love mitsios! I can't wait to get my guy and then his girlfriend, its killinh me to wait for them actually.

Thanks. :)
I know, I've been through a lot of animal-obsession phases in my life, but nothing like this chameleon addiction thing.

Is somebody working on some sort of methadone clinic for us all, or what?

oh.. so adorable :) and nice colors!!

Thanks. :)
I know I never really thought too much of the girls before and then when Olympia got hers and the pictures were so cute that I started paying more attention to girl pictures while I was shopping for mine.
I still wasn't expecting her to be this cute though. That pale peachy pink colour just floors me, and yesterday her chin got quite a nifty orange, which looked pretty cool. But most of all, I am madly in love with the purple dots on her cheeks!! (and I dont even really like purple, lol)
Conclusion - Panther girl colours are very underrated. :)

@ Trace & Chendy:
I claim copyright, btw. Lol.
DNA rules! Woo!
I can't wait to someday have a whole colony of mitsios with H2G2 names. The possibilities are endless. I can't wait to get a grumpy old wild caught and name him "Slartibartfast". And somewhere down the line will have to be a "PanGalacticGargleBlaster" ;)

Don't try to engage my enthusiasm because I haven't got one.

If you are ever up this way there is a local nightclub not to far from me called Zaphod’s. It serves Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters.

Back
Top Bottom