This is my little guy I got from Stefan. We call him Mobat or Mo for short

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

He loves his hibiscus plant more then his greens lol

DSC_0009.jpg

I brought him out to enjoy the window and he just loves it! He is a fun little guy.

What does Mobat mean? It's the unoffical name of the flying monkeys in Wizard of Oz :)

Thank you everyone for the compliments!

Mobat is such a character it's going to be a lot of fun watching him grow :)

aww :D so cute! my veild loves his hibiscus too! i love the tiny nibbles! now i just see chuncks missing ! :rolleyes:

Congrats on your arrival! He is adorable :) They sure do love to eat there hibiscus my Nui tears hers apart and all you see is chunks missing.

Thank you for the compliments! I'm loving this little guy! He started shedding today :)

the window made for great lighting! nice pics!

Thank you! I'm really trying to work on lighting with out using a flash. It washes out their color. Any suggestions?

Nice looking little guy. I have 2 of his sisters!! It will be cool to watch them grow up.

The are little cuties! Mobat has such a personality he makes me giggle.

Snapped a couple pictures of Mobat today, he is growing so fast! This little guy is such a character he always makes me giggle lol

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0037-1.jpg

LOL this is my favorite one! This is the look I get when it's time to go back in his cage.

DSC_0205.jpg

Thanks for looking:D

Snapped a couple pictures of Mobat today, he is growing so fast! This little guy is such a character he always makes me giggle lol

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0037-1.jpg

LOL this is my favorite one! This is the look I get when it's time to go back in his cage.

DSC_0205.jpg

Thanks for looking:D
Haha the last pic looks like he was having a protest about going back in his cage, great pics!

Back
Top Bottom