Im in texas!

okiroo

Avid Member
seeing my sis graduate bootcamp so im down in san antonio(spelling?-)! Anyone know any good lizzard places nearby? Pet stores places to go ect. :) thanks!

seeing my sis graduate bootcamp so im down in san antonio(spelling?-)! Anyone know any good lizzard places nearby? Pet stores places to go ect. :) thanks!

There is a reptile show up here in north Texas this weekend called lone star reptile expo if you fill like a drive :)

dear gosh i cant stand another ten mins! I need to walk around the entire tip cuz the trip back is gunna drive me crazy. Almost 1200mile drive! So far im thinking were gunna see the alimo and mabey the musuem or something. :)

Welcome to my neck of the woods! Sadly, there are not many "lizard" stores in town. There is Alamo Aquatics on Bandera, River City exotics on Tezel and the new Reptile Pets Direct on Pat Booker in Live Oak.

Which part of town are you staying and for how long??

Oh, and I almost forgot! There is this place: Snake Farm @ 5640 North Interstate 35 Frontage Road
New Braunfels, TX 78132. I haven't been to it, but it's on my list of things to do... :)

Lol what's another hour or 2 drive :D

Dude, you realize it's damn near 4 hours from SA to DFW, right?? ;)

Welcome to my neck of the woods! Sadly, there are not many "lizard" stores in town. There is Alamo Aquatics on Bandera, River City exotics on Tezel and the new Reptile Pets Direct on Pat Booker in Live Oak.

Oh, and I almost forgot! There is this place: Snake Farm @ 5640 North Interstate 35 Frontage Road
New Braunfels, TX 78132. I haven't been to it, but it's on my list of things to do... :)

The snake farm is cool. Its pretty small, but if you keep your expectations low you will have a good time. Mostly just some big snakes and some other random animals.

Not the way I drive lol.;) :p

staying for a week and idk what part lol. The roads are so confusing! No snake farms. Mom would have a spazz but i might hit up some of those pets shops and see whats they have going on! :)

The snake farm is cool. Its pretty small, but if you keep your expectations low you will have a good time. Mostly just some big snakes and some other random animals.

Wish i could go but my moms a snake-a-phobe and we took parents car not mine lol.

Welcome to my hometown! ;)

4?! That's a 6 hour drive easy! Even when you're haulin. Polly's pets had the only chams I saw beside the few at Petsmart. Sadly San Antonio is not a great city for exotic pet stores. Denver has lots though!

Back
Top Bottom