I'm in love!!!(Pictures)

pinocchiosmommy

Last month, I got a Meller's Chameleon without knowing what I was starting. (A bad addiction). With the help of this forum I have been learning so much. But I was so worried about starting with such a big species as my first. So last Saturday I met Chams1, from this forum, four hours away and she is giving him a great home. I am starting with two eight week old veiled chameleons. They are doing great. Very active and so tiny. I have completely fell in love with them. They are both males. I named one Kermit and my 10 year old son had to name one Rango.

Here are some pictures of them.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, they make really hard to get pictures of them. They hide from me. I have been trying to leave them alone, but their so darn cute. And I have to check on them to make sure they're okay:)

Kermit and Rango are adorable!

Hopefully down the line you will be able and more comfortable to keep a Melleri :)

I really do like the Melleri, too!! I think maybe after a two or three years experience I will try one again. I was just so worried that I wasn't doing something right. I also will need more room for one. I would like to have a whole free range room for Meller's, but it will have to wait until we finish building on house. My place now is too small;)

I understand being it love with tiny little treasures. I also have that addiction. Enjoy them while they are small, they grow like a weed.:D

Back
Top Bottom