I'm Back, Very Temporarily, but back none the less.

Goldenarcher1328

Hello everyone, its been Months since i've been able to get on here. With storm preparations just about finished and the reptile room sealed and secured, I thought I'd stop in and say Hello. I've missed you guys a ton! The Veils are doing great and the Tegus are awesome. Sweeney, my Male Veil is huge now, and Isis my Female Veil is vibrant and colorful with her adult colors in full swing.

The Archery world has exploded since the 2012 Olympics, The Hunger Games, Brave, The Avengers, and the Tv show Arrow. I've been up to my neck in archery so unfortunately coming onto the forums and chatting hasn't been an option.

So, Hello to all, Hope to find some downtime and get back on here once and a while!

Miss you guys
-Dan Bolduc,
Archery In Motion LLC.

Good to see you back, even if you seem to have a little too much to do that doesn't involve Chameleons :cool::D
As for all your animals doing well.....to borrow a maxttu phrase 'Pics or it didn't happen' :)
Seriously would love to see a couple of the Tegus as well now, they are great.

Thanks for the warm welcome backs. Yes, we at Archery In Motion are swamped with new archers and plenty of sales.

The tegus are great and the chameleons are doing wonderful, as for the pictures i will have to go on a photo spree. I may have photos on facebook if you want to see, feel free to add me.

https://www.facebook.com/dan.bolduc.35

Thanks everyone and hopefully i will be able to contribute some in the near future.

Good to see ya stopping in. Awsome that the archery stuff going good for ya.
Sound like your group is doing good as well :)

It is a very good problem, haha. On the downside however i have less time to pursue my reptilian and aquatic hobbies. thankfully i don't really need more time because that would mean expanding the collection and in turn spending way more money then i have.

@ Sarah, Actually i shoot everything, I shoot modern and traditional styles. Longbow is probably my favorite shooting style.

It is a very good problem, haha. On the downside however i have less time to pursue my reptilian and aquatic hobbies. thankfully i don't really need more time because that would mean expanding the collection and in turn spending way more money then i have.

@ Sarah, Actually i shoot everything, I shoot modern and traditional styles. Longbow is probably my favorite shooting style.

Well i have missed you but since you are doing great at what you want, I am happy for you. Hope you get to come back now and then. Til then all my best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom