i wana see your girls!

Hupla

i want to see all your beautiful little girls :p, any kind of cham, gravid, not gravid, sleeping,sunning,hunting haha. i wana see it all! ^^ :D

This is Sophie :D

Attachments

• DSC03075.JPG
    DSC03075.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 172
This is Sophie :D

aaw- iv been thinking about getting a veiled, i thought i wanted a girl at first then i was like no maby a male and now i just dnt know what kind of cham i wana get anymore X.X love panthers but idk i feel likeif im only going to have 1 cham a veiled would be more to work with? or im just overthinking the whole thing >->

aaw- iv been thinking about getting a veiled, i thought i wanted a girl at first then i was like no maby a male and now i just dnt know what kind of cham i wana get anymore X.X love panthers but idk i feel likeif im only going to have 1 cham a veiled would be more to work with? or im just overthinking the whole thing >->

You should get one! Shes awesome =) Shes very calm and she eats like a maniac haha

Yeah I love panthers too they have amazing colorations I really want one but they are soo expensive!

And no i dont think that the veiled would be overwhelming to work with. But idk Im addicted to chams if I had the money my house would be full of 'em haha!

You should get one! Shes awesome =) Shes very calm and she eats like a maniac haha

Yeah I love panthers too they have amazing colorations I really want one but they are soo expensive!

And no i dont think that the veiled would be overwhelming to work with. But idk Im addicted to chams if I had the money my house would be full of 'em haha!

i dont mean i think veilds are more overwhelming, i dont know how to say what i mean tho haha, and yea thats my problem with panthers to >~<

These are my Nosy Faly girls, Widow and Masque

Attachments

• Widow.jpg
    Widow.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 116
  • _DSC0343.jpg
    _DSC0343.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom