I need a good vine.

Bokaru

I recently bought a dieing plant from Lowes. Why dieing you ask? I wanted the hanging pot it was in and it was only $.10! I don't know what the plant is that is in the pot and I am going to assume it is poisonous as well as being too far gone to save either way.

What I need is a vine or drooping plant that grows quick, does well in low light, and is non-toxic. The pot is fairly small (I would say 2.5x3" round or so) Anyone have any suggestions?

Also a crawling vine for the bottom of the enclosure would be nice. Same specifications as above, but can be potted in about anything.

I recently bought a dieing plant from Lowes. Why dieing you ask? I wanted the hanging pot it was in and it was only $.10! I don't know what the plant is that is in the pot and I am going to assume it is poisonous as well as being too far gone to save either way.

What I need is a vine or drooping plant that grows quick, does well in low light, and is non-toxic. The pot is fairly small (I would say 2.5x3" round or so) Anyone have any suggestions?

Also a crawling vine for the bottom of the enclosure would be nice. Same specifications as above, but can be potted in about anything.

Pothos grow quick and are really hardy plants!

Spider plants are also good but they are kind of slower growing...

Thanks both of you. I actually have a Pothos growing outside, but it hasn't grown very much and we have owned it for years! I don't take care of it so I imagine that my parents neglect of care has slowed down the process.

Does it re-root when snipped? If not, I'll probably be making a trip out to the store.

Thanks both of you. I actually have a Pothos growing outside, but it hasn't grown very much and we have owned it for years! I don't take care of it so I imagine that my parents neglect of care has slowed down the process.

Does it re-root when snipped? If not, I'll probably be making a trip out to the store.

If you break it off at a joint it will reroot when planted and kept damp. it is probably not growing well because they can not have direct sunlight, it bleaches their leaves and destroys the plant. But yes they are the fastest growing and easiest plant to care for.

Back
Top Bottom