I MISS YOU GUYS & note for Clarif & Metric

i miss you guys on the forums, i havent been to active the last two days because i started my new job, it seems like its been forever since i haven't had much time to come on and be around. what's new around here? lol

also to Metric and Clarif, i HAVENT forgot about your cage tutorials and blueprints. i've started, but i've just been swamped and busy. but i AM DOING IT.

also to, i am picking up my Exo-Terra incubator that i ordered yesterday, it cost me 240 with tax :eek: is that a steal? i think so, i almost paid 300$ at the exotic store on the other side of town. anyways.. can anyone show me some reviews or give me some personal feed back about their incubator? i was going to go with the Reptibator but it looked not as durable as the exo-terra one.

Good luck with the new incubator Phil, hope it sees many offspring hatch for you.
My trusty refrigerator converted incubator cost me the price of wiring and a computer fan, still going well after years, its not flash and sexy, but its certainly durable! :)

I wondered where you have been. You know by now I expect to know when & where you are. Unless you want grounded you better be letting me know!! You know how I worry.

I wondered where you have been. You know by now I expect to know when & where you are. Unless you want grounded you better be letting me know!! You know how I worry.

LMAO!!!! Aint she great folks..?.. Even has to check up on the n00bs. :)

Perfect choice for a mod! ! !

Good luck with the new incubator Phil, hope it sees many offspring hatch for you.
My trusty refrigerator converted incubator cost me the price of wiring and a computer fan, still going well after years, its not flash and sexy, but its certainly durable! :)

thank you Jo! i am glad that i was able to get one. i do not have the means and time to make atm :( but i am sure yours is sexy in its own way, if it works and has been than flawless! do you have pictures by any chance?

Chad I check up on several of my "kids". I have one not answering her phone and I am very worried. What can I say? My kid may have flown the coop but I just get more.:D:D BTW in addition to my daughter I have had 29 foster kids, I like being a Mommy. go figure.

LMAO!!!! Aint she great folks..?.. Even has to check up on the n00bs. :)

Perfect choice for a mod! ! !

if you a referring to actual legit foster kids.. than 29?! you are honestly a Saint and i respect you soooo BIG for it! but then again, this could be one of your tricky little tricks :cool:

thank you Jo! i am glad that i was able to get one. i do not have the means and time to make atm :( but i am sure yours is sexy in its own way, if it works and has been than flawless! do you have pictures by any chance?

Not really phil, but nothing special, just a beat up old fridge, I pulled the motor and coolant coils out, wired it with a couple bulbs at the bottom on a thermostat and installed another thermostat, set at the desired temp to run the fan (just cut a hole and fit it). louver style vents top and bottom.
at the desired temp, or above, the fan cuts in and sucks heated air from the
top via that vent, and draws cooler air into the fridge through the lower vent, keeping the temps stable within 1 degree.
Simplicity works well, not to say your new inc wont work just aswell, just that I've marvelled at how much folk pay for commercial units here, its phenomenal.
:)

P.s I may be wrong, but I suspect Laurie's 29 foster kids are green ones! :D
Bravo Laurie if your serious!

also to Metric and Clarif, i HAVENT forgot about your cage tutorials and blueprints. i've started, but i've just been swamped and busy. but i AM DOING IT.
I'm here...I'm here...laptop on knee, babies on left, incubator on right ( still going after a week :rolleyes:) and vodka on the table ;) Thanks for remembering us, despite being busy. Appreciate it x

BTW in addition to my daughter I have had 29 foster kids, I like being a Mommy. go figure.

:eek::eek: my god I am a dribbling mess with 29 Chameleons !!!!! Respect lady...respect !

wrong answer!!

WRONG answer guys. For a lot of years i had human foster kids. It came from my love of kids and not wanting my daughter to be spoiled brat. The year my daughter graduated from high school, I had three graduate in the same class, that included my daughter Connie.:):) I have always been crazy!!!!!

if you a referring to actual legit foster kids.. than 29?! you are honestly a Saint and i respect you soooo BIG for it! but then again, this could be one of your tricky little tricks :cool:

I stand corrected! That makes you a very special woman indeed, would you like two more, UPS might ship em!!! :D
Grats on Connie's graduation, likewise the other kids! :)

I stand corrected! That makes you a very special woman indeed, would you like two more, UPS might ship em!!! :D
Grats on Connie's graduation, likewise the other kids! :)

Send them over Dan, believe it or not teenage girls are my favorite. My only problem would be, I think David would leave home for more the just work.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom