I have named my cham !!!!

Auntbee86

I have named my cham finally...besides his huge package "the buldge" and his bright coloring we were all unsure of male or female and after seeing his "man stains" on a branch the other day i knew. LOL so I named him... SPARTACUS ... I think he likes it, i sure do and everyone I know says its good. plus I love the show Spartacus blood and sand. :) i tried posting recent pics but imageshack not workin for some reason. Ill post pics later.

Pics of Spartacus the other day chillin outside. I live in an apartment top floor...to many stray cats around he tried chillin in a few bushes but he was wantin to be all over me instead. I love his colors their comming in nicely. His bars are looking more red today and the blues getting brighter. sorry their kinda blurry but hes always on the run..lol his fav spots on top of my head. we were chillin on the stairs watchin cars drive by hes very curious. lol :)

nov2010.jpg

nov20102.jpg

I have named my cham finally...besides his huge package "the buldge" and his bright coloring we were all unsure of male or female and after seeing his "man stains" on a branch the other day i knew. LOL so I named him... SPARTACUS ... I think he likes it, i sure do and everyone I know says its good. plus I love the show Spartacus blood and sand. :) i tried posting recent pics but imageshack not workin for some reason. Ill post pics later.

I'm still pretty new to keeping chameleons so I have to ask...

What are "man stains" and, assuming it's what I think it is, how old are they before they typically start leaving them???

LOL yea, I looked in cage and they were on a branch i was like what is that? then i was like ohhhh....ewww...haha. Yea hes around 4/ 5 months now. They grow up so fast. :)

Back
Top Bottom