I got another cham...

Auntbee86

Hey, so I've had Spartacus and hes around 1 year old now and hes doing great. so I've recently got him a mate. I havent named her yet but have been thinking about a few different names...I'm just unsure. Shes around 2 years old and idk what she is, i forgot to ask once i saw her i was to happy to think. lol. Spartacus is ambilobe x ambanja but her I'm not sure. So far hes tryin to mate with her and has been amazing breath taking colors bobbin his head and everything...but for her, i just got her the other day so shes been anywhere from this peachy-bright orange colors to dark brownish-black with orange spots on her..shes been darker and madd looking when she sees him but I'm not sure if they will get along in the future or not but it doesnt matter if they mate or not because their great pets and i love them both but i do want one of his babies one day. Heres a few updated pics...what do ya think of them? enjoy :)

Spartacus, when he first saw her...
spartacus1.jpg

By auntbee86 at 2011-08-29

the female (no name yet)...
female1g.jpg

By auntbee86 at 2011-08-29

awsome male

and such a lil cutie female:)

so you dont know the locale of the female???

I would have fecals done before I let them have physical contact with each other. That female appears to be flashing receptive coloration in the attached image. But I'd wai to let her get acclimated and get her quarantined first before I bred them.

lol yea i dunno locale of her, I'll have to ask where i got her from.

What do u mean the female appears to be flashing receptive coloration...???...get her quarantied?? how serious is this...idk but when i got her i was told shes not eating alot and not really drinking to much but since I've had her shes eating and drinking great, just like he is then again they used a dripper and I have a mistking misting at different times all day. yea their cages are in view of each other and they seem fine its just when she gets like maybe 8-10 inches next to him she gets dark and opens her mouth lookin mad. Idk these pics are taken with my iphone like within 10 minutes of getting her home and sometimes the colors are a lil off. but thanks. Ill deff be waiting awlile before breeding, thats if i decide to breed her for now i think of her as just my pet.

lol yea i dunno locale of her, I'll have to ask where i got her from.

What do u mean the female appears to be flashing receptive coloration...???...get her quarantied?? how serious is this...idk but when i got her i was told shes not eating alot and not really drinking to much but since I've had her shes eating and drinking great, just like he is then again they used a dripper and I have a mistking misting at different times all day. yea their cages are in view of each other and they seem fine its just when she gets like maybe 8-10 inches next to him she gets dark and opens her mouth lookin mad. Idk these pics are taken with my iphone like within 10 minutes of getting her home and sometimes the colors are a lil off. but thanks. Ill deff be waiting awlile before breeding, thats if i decide to breed her for now i think of her as just my pet.

receptive colors means she might be ready to breed based on the light peachy colors she is showing in the photo

however its best to wait and see she has a clean bill of health first:)

yea when i picked her up i was told shes ready to breed and they said the male they had was to old and wouldnt bother with her so they figured since my male was of age to breed then to try it out. yea i agree, thanks. :)

Yup i love when they get all peachy my love pandora always peaches up when she sees me again so i am happy she is all healthy again cause shes the love of my life daddys little princess your female looks big how old is she mine is small and about 8 months old now

Yea shes about 2 years old i was told. Shes soo spoiled i dunno if she has a tongue or not!?...she never uses it only sticks it out a lil bit to drink water n thats it. I can only get her to eat n drink if shes on my hand and i feed her with my other hand. She doesnt like or wanna eat crickets she will spit them out. Right now all i have is small superworms and wax worms until a few days n she will only eat like 2-5 a day and thats it. Idk is it kuz shes ready to mate? How long are females like this, ready to breed stage?? And how often will this stage come around?

Back
Top Bottom