I GOT 4 NEW PANTHERS WEEeeeEEEeee

poker01619

I went a little crazy this weekend. Well I just needed some more chams. :D
I got 2 babies (3mo) and two juvies (7mo).Babies are from kammers (Amandil/Lobo) The other two are ambilobes from Amazing blue reptiles. I need more and still looking.:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0805.jpg
    IMG_0805.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 240
Congrats!, I have an Amandil and an El Lobo Panther. :) Nice picks those are two of my favorites. Make sure you have a fecal done on all these new guys and keep them away from eachother . Enjoy

Last edited:
New to Chameleons

Hi there, hope you don't mind me writing my question on your thread!!
Can't figure out how to start my own yet!!
I'm new to owning Chameleons ~ i brought 2 Ambanja Panther Chameleons two weeks ago. One male and one female, and i'm told their 3 months old.
I was wondering when they should start showing their colours (well the male anyway) currently they are just changing pinky when sleeping and a baileys sort of colour with dark stripes. There throat does turn red when they've: just had food but thats about it.
Also when would it be ok to start trying to handle them? Their so small at them moment i'm worried of hurting them when getting them out.
I've tried putting my hand next to them but they just run off, they don't hiss or anything but don't want to stress them.
Any help and guidance from you experianced guys would be very much appreciated. :confused:

I was wondering when they should start showing their colours (well the male anyway) currently they are just changing pinky when sleeping and a baileys sort of colour with dark stripes. There throat does turn red when they've: just had food but thats about it.
Also when would it be ok to start trying to handle them? Their so small at them moment i'm worried of hurting them when getting them out.
I've tried putting my hand next to them but they just run off, they don't hiss or anything but don't want to stress them.
QUOTE]

I got my male at about 3 months; I could see some colors by 5 months, and definitely by 6-7; he was probably close to a year or even a bit more before obtaining what I would consider his "mature" coloration.
I wouldn't handle them that often at that age; couple times a week. Try seeing if you can coax them with a treat they have to climb on/in your hand to get. You already know this if you've done your homework, but never wrap your hand around them/pluck them up; always let them climb onto you.

Back
Top Bottom