hurts real bad

im faster

so 2 days agoi had a major surgry on my arm... had my ulna shortned and torn cartlage cleaned up.... also typimg wth my left hand shut up

DSCF0557.jpg

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF0561.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

DSCF0560.jpg

DSCF0563.jpg

i broke my wrist lst year.... and my ulnawas some how longer tha y radis so it was hitting some bones i my hand. and tearing cartlige

i bet its sore but its along ways from the heart so you will be all good, its what my dad used to tell me when i was kid and scrathed my arm or knee up lol so dont take it the wrong way

Your arn and hand in one picture had that "unreal" look to it, like it was prostetic. So pale and shiny. Weird what the body does when it's hurt and in the process of beginning healing. Hang in there and do me a favor. Do NOT try to use it too much too soon. Let it heal RIGHT the first time. YEAH?

Your arn and hand in one picture had that "unreal" look to it, like it was prostetic. So pale and shiny. Weird what the body does when it's hurt and in the process of beginning healing. Hang in there and do me a favor. Do NOT try to use it too much too soon. Let it heal RIGHT the first time. YEAH?
It looks like that because his hand and wrist is very swollen.
Keep it clean and and like FaunaBgirl said just move your hand slightly each day so it doesn't stiffen up on you but try to really baby it. Did they not recomend a sling for a few days to keep it elevated to help with the swelling?
I hope it heals properly for you.

OUCH!!!!! That looks painful!

Very neat scar though, they've done a very good job.

I shattered my left wrist last year and had to have a T-piece of surgical steel put in, had about 30 stitches - it's a hell of a scar but it doesn't bother me any more.

Also broke my right thumb, right ankle and left collar-bone - damn motorbikes & horses lol.
:)

Back
Top Bottom