Humidity, Fogger! Any Advice?

VeiledPanthers

Hello everyone, I was wondering how high should my humidity be for a veiled chameleon in the day and at night, what times should I be running my fogger & dripper. Stuff like that, some websites make it confusing so any advice would be much appreciated!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
im not an expert but for veileds I believe daytime humidity should be around 50% and night time humidity should be from 75-100%. Dripper shoul be run during the day for the Cham to drink. Foggers should be run at night but only if your temps are 67 degrees or lower. If you run them with temps any higher you risk giving your Cham a respiratory infection. Welcome by the way!

Chameleoking

Avid Member
im not an expert but for veileds I believe daytime humidity should be around 50% and night time humidity should be from 75-100%. Dripper shoul be run during the day for the Cham to drink. Foggers should be run at night but only if your temps are 67 degrees or lower. If you run them with temps any higher you risk giving your Cham a respiratory infection. Welcome by the way!
Not an expert. Hmm. Pretty darn close if you ask me.👍

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi for veileds you will want humidity between 30% and 50% max daytime. As mentioned foggers are best only run when temps are below 67f ideally 65f at night but if you can see what your night time temps and humidity are first would be best a govee mini wireless is a great device for this to download data . As you may or may not need to run a fogger . Best to check first depending on you where live a fogger may only be needed some of the year ( do not run a fogger during the day ) @VeiledPanthers

Top Bottom