How to make the food for Cricket ?

DNA

I have been using FLUKER'S cricket diet as the food for my crickets.But it is hard to purchase from flukerfarms. So do you have dirction how to make the food for crickets ? Thanks

Fluckers is nothing more then ground up chicken feed. If you have problems making your own we can ship you the one we have no problem.

Hi COASTALSILKWORMS
sorry I don't understand. You mean that Fluckers is chicken food?
Could you post gutload to China? How many shipping cost I pay?

Hi COASTALSILKWORMS
sorry I don't understand. You mean that Fluckers is chicken food?
Could you post gutload to China? How many shipping cost I pay?

Yes, that is correct its mostly ground up chicken feed (very high in fillers like corn). If you go to our site and select the amount you want the cart will tell you the shipping price when you select your country.

Do you have any other way for payment? For example Can I pay for by bank? I don't have credit card.

I wanna buy Silkworm eggs from you. How do you think of shipping Silkworm eggs to China?

You said "If you want to store your eggs in the refrigerator, eggs must be shipped UPS next day air with an insulated box and cold pack. "
next day? Can you ship it to China next day ?

You said "If you want to store your eggs in the refrigerator, eggs must be shipped UPS next day air with an insulated box and cold pack. "
next day? Can you ship it to China next day ?

If you cant get them in china, we can ship them by fedex express international and they can be stored in the frig for up to 3 months this way.

Back
Top Bottom