how old is he

e30nate

so i was just curious as to what everyone thinks on my guys age. i was told when i got him two weeks ago that he was 2.5-3 months, but to me he looks younger, and a few other people on here have said the same. heres some pics i just took of him.

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1090.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

DSCN1108.jpg

where did you buy him from a breeder or a pet shop? I wouldnt believe much of anything the petstores tell you but in my opinion he looks to be about 3 months. Some just are smaller than others. If you look up the thread of JannB's female veiled named Elly she is on the small side also and is about 3 months old now.

Carol is most likely correct, he may just be small for his age. He is small, I have to agree with that.

i bought him from LLL, and Jann is one of the people that told me he looks younger, so i figured i would get others opinions too

where did you buy him from a breeder or a pet shop? I wouldnt believe much of anything the petstores tell you but in my opinion he looks to be about 3 months. Some just are smaller than others. If you look up the thread of JannB's female veiled named Elly she is on the small side also and is about 3 months old now.

Carol Elly is very very tiny for her age. She is not a normal size for a 3 month old. Here's a link to the first clutch of babies. Elly at 3 months is just now the size of the runt in that bunch at one month.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/pictures-luie-camille-babies-evening-43102/

IMO if your little guy is 3 months he was the runt in the clutch. He looks more 2 months to me. His casque it too small for 3 months.

Eh. It's hard to say as size is not really an indicator of age. I'd just go with it.

Carol Elly is very very tiny for her age. She is not a normal size for a 3 month old. Here's a link to the first clutch of babies. Elly at 3 months is just now the size of the runt in that bunch at one month.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/pictures-luie-camille-babies-evening-43102/

IMO if your little guy is 3 months he was the runt in the clutch. He looks more 2 months to me.

i know Jann, I was just trying to point out that there can be small ones at that age and was using yours as an example! Maybe it came off the wrong way!!!

i know Jann, I was just trying to point out that there can be small ones at that age and was using yours as an example! Maybe it came off the wrong way!!!

No problem Carol. I just didn't want the OP to think Elly was a normal size for a 3 month old.

Back
Top Bottom