How long is a cham. Considered juvenile?

Apl3jck

I have a 4 1/2 month old Fischer's chameleon, and I was wondering how long he would be considered a juvenile. The reason i'm asking is because I'm supposed to feed them every day when juvenile and every other day when adult, and i'm wondering if i'm feeding him too much.

I have a 4 1/2 month old Fischer's chameleon, and I was wondering how long he would be considered a juvenile. The reason i'm asking is because I'm supposed to feed them every day when juvenile and every other day when adult, and i'm wondering if i'm feeding him too much.

Not at 4/12 months. They need to be fed everyday. I have a panther and it was recomended from the breeder to feed every other day at about 13 monhts. Other members start cutting back earlier. There is really no set date you have to cut back but I wouldn't do it before 9 months or so. That is just me.. According to my breeder a baby is from 0-4 months, 5-12 months a juvenile and 13 months plus an adult. This may vary from breeder to breeder. I don't know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom