House sitting at a a fellow herp-enthusiast's house is worth it!

Syn

Avid Member
Look at what I found last night :D

It's so cute~! GAHHH I can't handle so much cute in one day.

185887_1841599729356_1521472506_31980415_6489512_n.jpg

Found the little one last night on the top of the cage on the screen.
They are fast but I was able to apprehend the little one and aww at it appropriately before putting it in with the other little babies.

For those of you who can't tell or don't know what it is, it is a hatchling Lygodactylus williamsi. :) I think there are more than 5 babies now.

D'aww. Random updates to come if I find anything else cute that I should take pictures of... which, there is a lot. LOL

Hehehehe!!! Very cute!!! I have no idea how u can catch those with out squishing it!!! lol!!

That's it!!! I'm having u come herp sit at MY house!!! :p But I suppose that means I had better have some thing incubating though huh???

Oh that is cute as! Better not let anything escape :)

Last time I sat reptiles at herp owning mates house, a venomous snake escaped on me!
I did catch him with some quick and risky improv, but lets just say it almost cost me a drycleaning bill! :D

Franie it's easy! Just scoop! And you're done. I'll house sit for you! You just have to find a way to get me out there. :p

Luckily there is an escape-proof Protean cage the babies go in!

WOW! Almost a drycleaning bill, eh? I'll make sure I don't leave with any hitchhikers.

Franie it's easy! Just scoop! And you're done. I'll house sit for you! You just have to find a way to get me out there. :p

Luckily there is an escape-proof Protean cage the babies go in!

WOW! Almost a drycleaning bill, eh? I'll make sure I don't leave with any hitchhikers.

I'll get u here!!! lol!! :D. Good thing they are escape-proof!! I don't have anything that small here. If I did and they got loose, they would become cham snacks!! lol! :rolleyes:

Yep, very close Lol
Rough-Scaled Snake (Tropidechis carinatus), they are really fast, can strike over their body length, thrash around all over the place.

tropcarin3.jpg

I was cleaning and it practically launched itself out the glass doors opening like a scaled missile! Crikey, danger danger danger! :D

Pew pew pew! FIRE THE LASERS

That sounds like a snake I wouldn't want to come across.

Dont blame you, I didn't particularly want to meet it either, didnt see what was in there at first, it was hiding, none of his cages are marked, bloke is crazy as a sh*thouse rat! :D

Back
Top Bottom