Hornworms for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Avid Member
Alright, so here's the deal guys. I'm looking to hatch a batch of hornworm eggs here in the near future after I've gotten several requests for them. The eggs are extremely expensive, but I'm willing to jump on the band wagon if I can get a certain number of preorders. So here's the lowdown, Coastal does $11 for 20 hornworms + $8-$9 for shipping. I'm willing to do 20 worms for $15 and the shipping charges are on me. AND for my friends who are kind enough to help out with the preorder quota, I'm going to send an extra 20% overage with your order! So if you get 20, you'll recieve 24 worms! If you get 40, you'll recieve a huge 48 to your door. As I said, these lil guys are costing me a fortune, but I'm trying to drop prices for all my friends here.

If you don't know about hornworms, at full growth they are a whopping 4 inches long and full of nutrients and hydration. A single hornworm is enough to feed an adult for 1 or 2 days! I feed my 8 month old female veiled 1 every other day, and she's still a fatty! Easy to keep, just keep them at room temp, preferrably in a dark closet for about a week, and watch them grow!

Keep in mind that this is preorders, and I have yet to recieve the eggs, however they only take 1-2 days upon recieving them via Next Day Air to hatch. And only a week or so to grow large enough to ship. So expect 1-2 weeks after ordering to recieve your shipment, but you will recieve it, and be more than happy, that I will guarantee, just as I guarantee satisfaction with all my other feeders!

If you have pre-ordered zebra silkies from me, they are on just about ready to ship, very likely to ship this week by Wednesday, lets keep our fingers crossed.

So here's the layout for anyone who's missed it...

20 hornworms for $15 and the shipping charges are on me!

PLUS

20% overage with all preorders!! That means 24 worms with every preorder of 20!

My credentials are out there and my word is good with everyone here, if you need people to vouch on my character, there's a good number of people on here that can, hopefully a few will speak up on this thread for me :)

You can either PM me, reply to this thread, or email me at [email protected] :)

Thanks again you guys and lets keep dropping those prices!

-Dave
-Georgia Bugs

Last edited:
Alright, I'll have about 80 for sale this week. I only got about 1-2 people that asked me about preorders, but neither paid for them so I'm going to just get 100 and see how it goes (gotta save 20 for my chams ;-)). So they'll be here Wednesday, and I'll probably be able to sell them in about a week. I'll keep you posted.

-Dave
-Georgia Bugs

Well guys, I've got 100 eggs hatched and growing. I'd prefer to sell these guys with an order of silkworms, as they are awfully expensive.

If you make any order of silkworms, here's the prices of these guys,

$6 for 10 of them

$11 for 20 of them

And as I said, these are the prices if you order an order of silkworms as well. If not, those prices are just + shipping (Usually $6-$7).

Thanks guys :)

-Dave
-Georgia Bugs
"Worms! Worms! Worms!"

Dave I just ordered from mulberry but if your still selling them I will contact you for a pre-order.

Yep, Im still selling hornworms, zebra silkworms, and zebra eggs, as well as mulberry chow. Let me know :)

-Dave
-Georgia Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom