For some reason my hornworm cup started growing mold at the bottom where the mesh is stapled down. Are the worms still safe to feed?
i usually dont have a problem. its my first time with mold and im sure it had to do with something other than my care. they are still growing, but i think i am going to cut the good chow out and place them in a new container. my guess is that the mold got introduced with the staple they used.I just orderd my first cup of horn worms, so i going to be a newb with the. What should i do to avoid mold and die off of horn worms, cause these guys arent cheap.