Holy Ambanja& Nosy Faly pics:) Pt.2 + babies

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
Hey all I thought I would do a Pt.2 Of all our guys,girls and babies Ranger & Skys babies are doing awesome and looking good and the CH faly babies are looking cooler everyday you can see red rain in the pics.

Ranger
Mychams1-24-12060.jpg

Mychams1-24-12022.jpg

Poseidon
Mychams1-24-12039.jpg

Mychams1-24-12054.jpg

Mychams1-24-12048.jpg

Hades
015-3.jpg

039-5.jpg

Medusa
Mychams1-24-12074.jpg

Athena(daughter of Slash)
Mychams1-24-12068.jpg

Aphrodite(daughter of Raiden/Nala)
Mychams1-24-12078.jpg

Some Ranger and Sky Babies
047-4.jpg

045-3.jpg

040-5.jpg

Chams look great. Love the bars on Ranger. The bars nd color on the first baby pics are amazing!

heres what i think...give me your chams and then ill tease YOU with some pics... bar none thats probably the best idea that has come about in atleast a year or so...

Great looking chams!

Man Lee you are pulling out all the stops :D Those are some great looking chams you got there! And the photography isn't bad either ;) Those CH babies are looking sweet, can't wait to see them grow! GREAT job with all those babies, you guys have lots going on:D It's funny how similar Athena looks to Laila.

Man Lee you are pulling out all the stops :D Those are some great looking chams you got there! And the photography isn't bad either ;) Those CH babies are looking sweet, can't wait to see them grow! GREAT job with all those babies, you guys have lots going on:D It's funny how similar Athena looks to Laila.

I was thinking the same thing our girl was born jan 12,2011 when was yours born?

heres what i think...give me your chams and then ill tease YOU with some pics... bar none thats probably the best idea that has come about in atleast a year or so...

Great looking chams!
Lol that dosent sound fear at all:D
^ that's what I'm talking about!! ;)

Amazing looking chams you got!!!!!!!!! Love all the pics :)
Thank you
Props my man! Everything looks great!
Thanks man they are well worth it
Very cool looking!!! Stay cool :cool:
Always
scott your chams look great!!!! no if ands or buts about it!!
Lol I am not scott I am Lee texas ranger.......... Scott is Texas Panther Man

Back
Top Bottom