Hola to all, from Colorado

Billyjack187

;)Been watching the forums for awhile. I am originally from Hawaii, so I have had loads of Jacksons in my time. I currently own a few boas and pythons, and am in the market for a cham...the enclosure is complete! Just looking to get info and provide info to those who need it, not to mention make some new friends. Networking is good. I am a mechanic in my spare time and a family man outside of that.

sup dude welcome to the forums!

My situation is identical to yours - been living in honolulu last 3 and a half years, and just moved back to denver... small world eh?

You should get in touch with Joe here on the forums. He has another clutch of panthers that will prob be ready for new homes soon.

Joe! If you are reading this, get in touch !!

He did and Im already there Braddah! I will hit up the expo on the 10th of May, I have my enclosure done, I already have loads of tropical plants from Hawaii as well, so Im set! Us Colorado implants are growing on this forum...taking over from the Florida gang! Thanks for the reply...and Joe I will see you next month!

You friggin coloradans and your chams and reptile shows :p

You all are just jealous it's not 96 degrees over there like it is in Arizona.

You friggin coloradans and your chams and reptile shows :p

You all are just jealous it's not 96 degrees over there like it is in Arizona.

Its nice here today tho! 76 or so :)

Billyjack187 - will defiantly see you on the 10th! If you are interested in picking one up from Joe and you would like to see how the previous clutch is turning out please let me know- you are more than welcome to come look at Sven.. he is super healthy and his colors are starting to come in.

I will be there! EXPOEXPOEXPO...did we mention the reptile expo in Denver? LOL Im getting there when it opens...hopefully if my wife is ready. Cam,Where do you live in CO, Im in the Springs, the shadow of Pikes Peak. I would love to see what the previous clutch looks like. The pics Joe had up were amazing, the colors...and CB here in the Rockies. Got any pics up? And 96 degrees??? Sounds like lots of deoderant to me! Hey you are part of the 4 corners...

Im in west denver. Im going to get some pictures of Sven this weekend when I have to take him out to install the misting system currently in the mail!

I will try to get one of em fired up to check his "tough guy" colors for ya. I recently posted a video of one of his new habits, but you cant really see his colors at all since he was up near the basking lamp.

Here is the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HlFSgKT5cE

Back
Top Bottom