His new favorite place

lovepicasso

I had to stop him from staying in the schefflera plant because it turns out to be the toxic one, stop him from roaming the entire house because he keeps getting lost or getting in the toilet, so now he has found the blinds in the living room windows, there are five windows, so he has plenty of room to roam around on those, I even have to hand feed him there because he will not let go with him feet or tail when I try to get him back to his enclosure....can you spank a cham.

picasso eats 003.jpg

LOL, he is grounded!

What schafflera is toxic....I have one and did not know there was a one that carried toxins

LOL, he is grounded!

What schafflera is toxic....I have one and did not know there was a one that carried toxins

Yes the large one does, leafs can grow to 12 inches long....the correct name is"Schefflera Actinophylla"......if you have a dwaf schefflera you will be OK., if it is the schefflera arboricola......google these and you will learn more about them.

Thanks for the info. By the pics I have the smaller one. I assume this is the one that is most commonly sold at lowes etc...

wait so the schefflera you get at lows and home depot are the bad ones? im really lost on this maybe we can get some more info here? i have one like you get from lows whats the deal with it i seen it on the safe list...:confused:

turns out i have the toxic one. chameleon is completely healthy. is it toxic to eat or drink water off leaves if anyone has knowledge on topic

Back
Top Bottom