Hey Everyone- Newbie here

malsick86

Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I just got my 1st chameleon this morning, well 2 chameleons now LOL. I have been doing a ton of research and finally ordered a complete setup from LLL reptile and purchased a orange veiled from the veiled chameleon which I got great service from both companies. I got all my supplies yesterday and worked at the airport til 10 and got home and realized I had no wire to attach vines etc with so I had to go back and work a plane at 330 am so I rushed to Walmart after that plane and got the wire and picked up a nice pothos plant and some new soil and rocks to cover soil after I cleaned the plant. I got everything setup by 930 am and had lights on and tank misted by 930 am awaiting my little guy. Well then comes fedex with my package and me and my family await for the knock at the door. I hurried and opened box and to my surprise sat 2 baby veileds. I slowly got them out and contacted the breeder. Well it was a mistake as yesterday his daughter was sick and he packed his orders and let another employee do the shipping. Well needless to say some got a package that was short one chameleon. Well being the loyal customer I am I told him that I would pay wholesale for the other chameleon because I felt it wasn't right he wouldn't make any money on the other one. So I'm going soon to purchase crickets for the little guys which I will guoad first then dust them with the repashy calcium plus. I did more research between shifts and ordered the famous bug burger and dinofuel raptor series because of all the great reviews I've read. Can anyone give me some tips on best ways to use each and also I won't need to use the repashy after I get those 2 right? Here are a couple of pics. I know I can only house them together for a few months correct? Thank u all for such a great forum.

Attachments

• IMAG0519.jpg
    IMAG0519.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMAG0520.jpg
    IMAG0520.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0521.jpg
    IMAG0521.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 106
Back
Top Bottom