Here's my little guy Charlie!!

Little Hat

Hi Everyone,

This is Charlie!! Came today and enjoying the enclosure. The little guy is shedding his skin. He's a Sambava Panther from Chameleons Only. Quick question, when the lights go out at night, do you generally stop the drip cup?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1631.jpg
    IMG_1631.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 194
i generally do not run a dripper all day. I run a dripper about 2x per day for how ever long it takes my 12 oz dripper to empty. but I also mist 2 to 3 times per day as well. But yes, I'd stop it after the lights go out as you don't want the little guy to get cold and wet if theirs no light to warm up under. He looks good! Good luck with him.

Hi Everyone,

This is Charlie!! Came today and enjoying the enclosure. The little guy is shedding his skin. He's a Sambava Panther from Chameleons Only. Quick question, when the lights go out at night, do you generally stop the drip cup?

Thanks

Charlie is beautiful....congratulations :)

To answer your question....yes you don't need the drip cup on at night. He is asleep and should remain that way. Its important at night that his cage remains dry so also time your mistings so that the last one is not too late and that his the cage has time to dry out.

Back
Top Bottom