Help

luke189

I have a baby jackson. When we first got him, he ate a lot and all the time. I haven't seen him eat at all the past two days. He constantly closes his eyes and I guess sleeps? Should I be worried? Any advice would be great.

I have a baby jackson. When we first got him, he ate a lot and all the time. I haven't seen him eat at all the past two days. He constantly closes his eyes and I guess sleeps? Should I be worried? Any advice would be great.

Yes, you should be worried. We need a lot more info to figure out what's wrong. Please check the sticky message "how to ask for help" and answer the questions. We'll need this info to help you better.

As Carlton said, you should have reason to worry here. Chameleons do not sleep during the day unless there is something wrong. Some of the causes of this are illness, or incorrect lighting...please go to the health clinic and fill out the ask for help form. click on the green forums tab and then health clinic, you will see the form. Copy and paste and fill out please.

Back
Top Bottom