help

Tifanydalpont

hes been hiding ever since and very dark....

a few weeks go he fell and was very angry at me while he was picked up with a towel to be put back in hes cage..i used to sleep at the top of his cage and id check on him a hour after his light turned on to make sure his getting his uvb... but now his sleep at the base of his plant and staying there....i thought he'd forget about the day he fell and now i cant evn get close to his cage he puffs up and turns very bright....ive been leaving him alone but his not back to his old self with me..he used to see me and run up to the door so i could give him water or food or to let him out to explore!... he just hides from me ive tryed to hand feed him again to have him trust me but he just looks at me instead of the silkworms,super,horned,butter,or even wax worms!!!!:eek:

...Your Chameleon - veiled, male, 9 months, 6 months in my care
Handling - once a week, i do let him climb out his cage onto a 6 feet high tree next to cage 3 times a week only if he wants out... i do have to put him back in only when he's very calm when i do it
Feeding - right now silkworms, crickets,horned worms and supers.. 2 large silkies, 3 supers and 4 crickets...11 am... flukers commercail gut loader with carrots, kelp and with flukers calcium water cubes
Supplements - rep-cal calcium no phos and rep-cal with d3 no phos..rep-cal multivitamin .....6 day with cal, 1 day with d3 and next week same but with out d3 and with muilti
Watering - USUALLY spray cage until he walks up to spray bottle and very very lightly he licks nozzle..2 times a day mist
Fecal Description - large brown and large white... not tested for parasites

Cage Info:
Cage Type - 4feetx2feetx2feet
Lighting - repti glow 5.0, day light 60 watt...7am to 7pm
Temperature - cage floor 75 to basking spot100 ...Lowest overnight temp60 ...temp gadge
Humidity - humidity levels50-70 ...maintaining these levels live plant and misting... humidity gadge
Plants - 2 habicus plants i large one small
Placement - living room.. no fans, air vents... bottom of cage 3 1/2 feet off floor
Location - los angeles

I don't think the towel has much to do with it. Most animals when injured will hide. Maybe a vet visit is in order?

I don't think the towel has much to do with it. Most animals when injured will hide. Maybe a vet visit is in order?

well this happen about 3-4 weeks ago... when ihad him in the towel he was moving all his limbs and every day after that i checked on him for bruses...and there was no odd signs of injury

Back
Top Bottom