Help with food.

Klyde O'Scope

Chameleon Enthusiast
Wow that is a fiesty chameleon. Mine has a fit when it comes to lifting her out. But once I do she is straight up into my neck for a cuddle or she will sit in her tree branch on the window being nosey
I didn't mention the months of gaping, hissing, and biting (drawing blood)... :eek:
He'll still give me a gape and a look as he cautiously steps onto my hand as if to say, "I'm climbing up here now—don't mess wif me!"

Sorry to pop your 🎈but IDT she's up into your neck for a "cuddle." It's a close convenient place to get up high and hide (if your hair is long enough). 🤓

Mine loves looking out the front window for hours too—at least until the Sun moves... :rolleyes:

1634909136006.png

I didn't mention the months of gaping, hissing, and biting (drawing blood)... :eek:
He'll still give me a gape and a look as he cautiously steps onto my hand as if to say, "I'm climbing up here now—don't mess wif me!"

Sorry to pop your 🎈but IDT she's up into your neck for a "cuddle." It's a close convenient place to get up high and hide (if your hair is long enough). 🤓

Mine loves looking out the front window for hours too—at least until the Sun moves... :rolleyes:

View attachment 313065
I've had a few bites and they definitely aren't fun. I'm still going to call it a cuddle even though its not because it melts my heart when she does it. You have a beautiful chameleon. I love seeing the colours of the Panther chameleon. Mines a Veiled so no drastic colours here.

Top Bottom