HELP Please!Are these going to help or hurt the growth of my chams?Really need HELP!

Goldenarcher1328

I need to know the big do's and don'ts of plants and chameleons. Yes i have seen the many posts on whats safe and what isnt, Alot of the plants on my list are not on there. So that being said...

Does anyone have experience with the following plants or have any plants they'd suggest.

the names with a :confused: next to them are the majorly needed answers.

"Roebelini Palm"
Phoenix Roebelinii

"Pothos - Marble Queen"
Epipremnum Aureum

"Bromeliad" :confused:

"Croton" :confused:
Codiaeum

"Peace Lilly"
Spathiphyllum

"White Bird of Paradise" :confused:
Strelitzia Nicolai

also, to waterproof the enclosures base, i am hoping to use a Rubber spray made by rust-oleum. its their leak seal spray. Any opinions on the use of it? is it safe?

broms are generally safe

birds of paradise are generally TOXIC

spatyphillum i THINK is safe, but not positive

otehrs you listed i dont know

I don't know but it is probably NOT safe. You should check MSDS and contact the company. Known safe waterproofing products are silicone that does NOT have biotines or mold inhibitors (GE SILICONE 1 although GE SILICONE II is ok for non-frog/100% humid setups. 100% Solids Epoxy (i use US Composites 635) is another safe, but pricy, bet. DRYLOCK is the cheapest and works for basic waterproofing, but I personally do not ntrust it to last more than 1-3years under high humidity conditions (though it is claimed to withhold up to 10psi)

Thanks so far for the answers, Yes i've seen this list and about 10 others, none mention most of the plants in either way, good or bad. So its up to personal experience at this point.

Back
Top Bottom