Heat gun thingy in canada?

Echoezra

Established Member
I'm thinking I'd like to get one of those thermometer gun thingies so I can check whatever spot in whatever cage want whenever I want rather than fumbling over multiple thermometers and fussing over their stupid cords and making them stay where I want them, etc etc.
So what's a good kind, available in Canada?
Thanks for the help, I really don't know anything about them.

i think you should be able to find one at canadaian tire or home depot. you will only need a cheap one for the most part the expensive one are made for reading very high temps. i acctuallt am planning of going looking for one this weekend so if i come across anything good ill pm you

Okay thanks man. :)
Any tips on what exactly I'm looking for, like features or whatever? Or even specifically what they'd be called? Lol, I'm assuming the packaging won't say "heat gun thingy" (c'mon.. It was late!) haha

Duhh..! Lol

Thank you. That was pretty dumb of me, not to think of looking on a site like that before asking. I'm blaming it on the lack of coffee. ;)

canadian tire sells a mastercraft brand temperature gun that often comes on sale for about $20 to $30. That is what I bought and it works great.

I'm thinking I'd like to get one of those thermometer gun thingies so I can check whatever spot in whatever cage want whenever I want rather than fumbling over multiple thermometers and fussing over their stupid cords and making them stay where I want them, etc etc.
So what's a good kind, available in Canada?
Thanks for the help, I really don't know anything about them.

They are GREAT! Just leave it by your cage and use it to check any part of the cage you need to under different heat/light/misting cycles. Then there's the novelty aspect...check your own temp, the temp of your dog, that chilly wall in the bathroom, your TV, all sorts of fun.

Back
Top Bottom