He has a name!!! :D

KatCham

Established Member
He might not be here yet, but I've had everyone in the naming game over the past few days at home LOL

So my gorgeous little Nosey Be x Blue Bar Ambilobe panther male will be called..................

"Simba" :D

Tuesday is gonna take forever to get here!!!

Simba is a lovely name! :D I wrote a long list when I got my second crested gecko and it still took 10 days to name her, lol!:D Only 3 days to wait now!

Awesome! That's pretty fitting I think :D I have everyone beat though - I got Nautilus in October and I finally picked a name in January! I just couldn't think of something fitting enough for this little guy.

Try to take a couple photos of him while he's coming out of his box/bag so we can all see him! :D

Awww simba is lovely, i don't really find it to hard to name my pets, i have cassie, elvira, mia, jasper, leo, terry, dylan, annie and jessie. Lol

He might not be here yet, but I've had everyone in the naming game over the past few days at home LOL

So my gorgeous little Nosey Be x Blue Bar Ambilobe panther male will be called..................

"Simba" :D

Tuesday is gonna take forever to get here!!!

That's a great name Kat! I still looking of one for mine. I certainly know the feeling of wanting it to be x day now! Kept me up all last night.

I'm so excited for you and I'm sure Simba's excited too.

That's a great name Kat! I still looking of one for mine. I certainly know the feeling of wanting it to be x day now! Kept me up all last night.

I'm so excited for you and I'm sure Simba's excited too.

Thanks.
Post a pic and I'll see if I can come up with something :D
I just can't wait...and I'll probs not sleep on Mon night!
Hope Simba likes his new pad!!

Back
Top Bottom