Havana our Female Faly

Wykd

Established Member
Just a few pix of Havana, she is not very keen on the camera and makes a run for the pothos when she see's it coming. She is a WC Nosy Faly adult female from Jim @ Chameleon Co.

She's a big girl though!

Attachments

• DSC_1182.jpg
    DSC_1182.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC_1190.jpg
    DSC_1190.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_1191.jpg
    DSC_1191.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_1194.jpg
    DSC_1194.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 87
Thanks, she has nice bluish purple bars and a nice pink streak across peach until i get the camera out that is.

There are a few out there, Tx panther guy had a few listed as did cham's of northwest. Jim has a few more female faly's also.

She is beautiful! I've been searching everywhere for a female faly for my male faly. Still haven't found one yet.

Wykd your female is a great looking little girl, females are very under rated for their color.

She is beautiful! I've been searching everywhere for a female faly for my male faly. Still haven't found one yet.

Lee( member Texasranger) will have some CH falys ready soon, and plenty more to follow :) give him a shout, great guy to work with!

Thanks, I think she has some slight gular edema. I can see some slight swelling tween the front legs under the neck area. No good pictures of her in that position, she moves when the camera comes out. Will try to get better picture tomorrow.

Anyways going to switch off calc plus for a bit and do pure calcium and see if the swelling subsides.

Glad I've seen someone else with slight blues on there faly, I've just had a new female like yours and was abit paranoyed about clean lines

yeah she is fiesty, ran across enclosure and clamped down on my finger when I was putting crix in the feeder. I wasn't even paying attention. 1 sec she was in basking mode the next she was on my finger trying to shake her head. lol

That picture was after she showed me who the boss was. She just sat there and did not move or back away.

Attachments

• DSC_1199.jpg
    DSC_1199.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 71
She did little damage but sure startled me.:what:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343245224438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343245224438.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 49
Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous!!! Those colours are stunning.

Lol, she is givin you/the camera a real stink eye in that last shot. Oh how I love the grumpy females! :D

Yeah I had high hopes for her, Jim @ CC was really cool and we spent almost an hour chatting and him walking thru and describing different females he had and picked this one because of its popping bluish purple bars. I took poor picture of her but she really did radiate pink and purple the wife and daughter thought she was wonderful (they both like pink/purple)!

I chatted with him this morning and sent him pix etc... and he was going to look thru the bunch he has and try to find another similiar to her and get out to me next week. Which gives me just enuff time to clean down/disinfect the enclosure Havana was in just in case.

Back
Top Bottom