Had an accident today

Dave

Avid Member
So I decided to split my head open on a door hinge today. I was frustrated because Zoe, our little Pug, decided to run away, and was grabbing the leash and everything, and in the hurry I stood up straight and hit my head on the door hinge on the way up.

I'm going to try to get the remainder of Small Pet Feeders orders out, then Im going back to bed. Geez, what a day. At least I got a free haircut outta the deal.

406387_10150682159739196_628809195_11836823_374249943_n.jpg

DAZAAM!! The looks painful. Like something that will hurt for a long time. Did you swear when it happened? I would have cussed a blue streak!

Nice war wound. All you need to do is make up a better story. When I broke my ankle I had everything from a bear attack, to falling out of a helicopter. Little did people know that I broke it doing a Bruce Lee kick off the side of my bed.

Ouch!!! I can relate to a big head cut like that. Hope the pain goes away and you feel better soon.

Oh no! That doesn't look fun. Hope it doesn't hurt too badly and you can rest a while.

Yea, I'm struggling to get these orders together, might have to pick it up tomorrow as I have a grandfather coming into town tonight, so rest is needed but not in high supply.

DAZAAM!! The looks painful. Like something that will hurt for a long time. Did you swear when it happened? I would have cussed a blue streak!

I was already cussing because Zoe wouldn't come, she pooped in the house and knew her ass was grass. She's still in her crate. lol

What you see in the picture is really just the blood trail, not the injury. The cut is under the bandage. When I did it, I've of course grabbed my head and felt the skin flap and big indentation. Dad said I had a nice gash back there with a nifty flap of skin. A lil superglue and a few bandaids, we're good as new.

Nice war wound. All you need to do is make up a better story. When I broke my ankle I had everything from a bear attack, to falling out of a helicopter. Little did people know that I broke it doing a Bruce Lee kick off the side of my bed.

HAHAHA! Awesome!! Maybe I was hit in the head with a pipe while trying to stop a bankrobbery. Your message is well received, my friend. hehe

......ouch!

Yea...ouch.

Ouch!!! I can relate to a big head cut like that. Hope the pain goes away and you feel better soon.

Yea, it's a throbber. I'll make it, I'll just add it to my collection of head scars. One for each eye, and about 20 in the back of my head. Nice.

:eek: oh man that sucks! I know the frustration of a dog that does not know they never had it so good! lol My little hound dog Chip runs away every chance he gets!! I keep saying I am not going after him the next time but I always do!! Fortunately he has not taken off now in almost 2 years...for awhile there it was every other week!! Take care Dave!!

Dang mutt. She's STILL in her crate. I can't even look at her...with my spiffy little bow on my head...geez..

Back
Top Bottom