gravid colors?

ok i had a female bred to one of my males last light but i see nno colors. I seen them lock up so i know he did his thing.

they have now locked up 2 times and still no gravid colors only receptive orange spots.

should i keep breeding her till i see gravid coloring or not, anyone have any imput. She has bred 2 times since her receptive colors have been showing.

You can keep them together til she starts to display aggression toward the male or seperate them now. Personally I would seperate them if I knew for sure they had bred multiple times. jmpp

i have watched them breed 2 times but she doent color up with gravid colors, i have kept them separate and just put him in to do his thing then take him out.

If she is indeed gravid she will start to turn the male away. She wont let him come near her. This might take a few days, sometimes after one encounter the female will display gravid colors and immed tell the male by color and posture to buzz off. Others may take a few days to start showing these signs.

Ur female clearly has done the deed several times. I think ur being a little impatient. My female bred three times and was receptive a few days after that but if they have mated like 3 times then she will def be fertile and now u just w8 for her to get fat :D.
Good Luck!

Oh the colors are defenatly showing now. so i guess the countdown is on. Id say about 30 days correct?

Back
Top Bottom