got him:)

vegas shooby

:cool:i well i got back from the expo in vegas and it's a stud...i got him from fl chams...;):Dreally cool ppl thank you guy's and here he is basking...

j3.jpg

this is my supplements
j2.jpg

yeah apples are good, i personally use apples, orange, carrots and pumpkin now since theres so many available now haha

I use apples in moderation. They are juicy and the roaches love them but I believe the ca: ph ratio is not the greatest.

Your new little guy is cute! What's his local and does he have a name yet?:D

I use apples in moderation. They are juicy and the roaches love them but I believe the ca: ph ratio is not the greatest.

Your new little guy is cute! What's his local and does he have a name yet?:D

it's a ambanja his mom is his a wc ambanja chameleon from fl chams and his dad his sumwhere in madagascar lol...and there won't be one like him in the usa...he looks really nice soo far i'm happy with him...i can't wait for his coloer start coming in...no i havent got a name from him yet still thinking for a name sorry for the picture he was really stressed out...i did not feel like buging him....

Congrats on you Cham coming home.... I know you have been anxiously & patiently waiting!! Good luck! :p

Back
Top Bottom